Sunday, October 5, 2014

Tami's Picks for MDSM#84!

A big thank you to everyone who designed vintage pages this week!  ALL the pages were absolutely gorgeous!!!  I was totally inspired by each one of you.  I loved seeing the different interpretations of the sketch, and your creative ideas.  It really made picking a winner hard!




Sharon Maranich -- Sharon's Inkie Fingers

I absolutely love the way Sharon layered numerous overlays!  The resulting look is just gorgeous.  I also love the sepia tones, doily and soft blooms.  I think it was really smart to frame out the photo with a plain, dark color to break up the busy background.  Beautiful job Sharon!




I love the way Kris created an old fashioned frame and labels with filigree stamps!  Also, the newsprint background and color combination on this page work so well with the wonderful photo.  Great design and ideas Kris!

Check back tomorrow for a brand new challenge from Holly!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for picking my page this week. I had so much fun making this vintage page and glad others enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for picking my page this week. I had so much fun making the vintage page and I am glad others enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us at MDS Monday!