**We are running late with our Top Picks from last week's challenge so we will be announcing them next Sunday with this week's picks. **
Hi Everyone! Yapha here with my very first sketch for MDS Monday! I am super excited! I have a couple fun tricks I used on this page, that you are welcome to try as well. The first one is to change the size of the patterns when you fill a punch with patterned paper.
Simply fill it, then double click on the shape, and you have the option to zoom in or out on the patterns by clicking the plus and minus. The second thing I did was to fill a group of photo boxes with one picture. Select the photo boxes you want to fill, group them together, then drag your photo on top. It makes for a great look! We can't wait to see how you choose to fill all of these little squares!
- Please create a new MDS project for the current challenge.
- Provide a link back to MDS Monday or use the Challenge Graphic above within your post.
- Link directly to your Post for this challenge, not your entire blog. (So we can find your project)
- You can create a Card, Scrap Page or 3-D Object with the Sketch.
- The Challenge will end on Saturday October 25th @ 12pm EST.
- Have fun!
Beth's Digital Cuts