Welcome back to MDS Monday.. It's Holly here with a fun new challenge for you. Instead of giving you a sketch to use this week you get to pick your own. We'll kinda... this week's challenge is to pick a pre-made template in MDS and then change up the elements and make it your own. You could remove an element, change the pattern papers or the sentiment etc.
Be sure to show us the original page in your post along with your version so we can see how you changed it up! My page below shows how I changed up the page layout we used for the challenge graphic this week.
- Please create a new MDS project for the current challenge.
- Provide a link back to MDS Monday or use the Challenge Graphic above within your post.
- Link directly to your Post for this challenge, not your entire blog. (So we can find your project)
- You can create a Card, Scrap Page or 3-D Object with the Sketch.
- The Challenge will end on Saturday October 11th @ 12pm EST.
- Have fun!
We can't wait to see what you create... Check out our Design Team's projects below for some great Inspiration!