Hi Everyone! It's Heidi. I thought today we'd try a background technique that could be applied to a card or scrapbook page, the herringbone technique. You can find a step-by-step video by Juanita Golson on mydigitalstudio.net.
- I followed Juanita's method for one quadrant of the herringbone pattern. I then grouped them together (without the first three main divider pieces) and copied and pasted for the other three quadrants.
- I created the herringbone pattern on a separate page, exported as a JPEG, and then inserted into another page so that I could mat the layer neatly onto a background page base.
Have fun trying a new technique, and I can't wait to see what you make!
- Please create a new MDS project for the current challenge.
- Provide a link back to MDS Monday or use the Challenge Graphic above within your post.
- Link directly to your Post for this challenge, not your entire blog. (So we can find your project)
- You can create a Card, Scrap Page or 3-D Object with the Sketch.
- The Challenge will end on Saturday October 11th @ 12pm EST.
- Have fun!