Monday, August 18, 2014

MDSM78.. Map it out!


Hi, it's Tami as your hostess this week.  Since summer is filled with vacations, I thought it would be fun to focus a template on vacations and traveling.  My challenge is to use a map in your background.  You can take a photo of a map, like I did for my page, or include one of the many stamp maps in downloads such as On Holiday, Travel Log and World Traveler.  For my page, I ended up re-coloring the map to a monotone color so it wouldn't distract too much from my pictures.  Have fun!!!


Challenge Guidelines:
  • Please create a new MDS project for the current challenge.
  • Provide a link back to MDS Monday or use the Challenge Graphic above within your post.
  • Link directly to your Post for this challenge, not your entire blog. (So we can find your project)
  • You can create a Card, Scrap Page or 3-D Object with the Sketch.
  • The Challenge will end on Saturday Aug. 23rd @ 12pm EST. 
  • Have fun! 
Check out what the Design Team created below with this fun Sketch.. We hope you will join us! 

__________________________________


Tami Hewlett


Beth Rush
Beth's Digital Cuts


Cindy Schuster 


Holly Endress





3 comments:

  1. Love the sketch. I did a page but some reason, it did not get added. I was having internet problems last week - guess that is why. Anyway, here is a link to my take on the sketch even though it doesn't count.

    http://inkiefinger.blogspot.com/2014/08/mds-monday-ireland-scrapbook-page.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us at MDS Monday!