Sunday, August 17, 2014

Joan's Top Pick for MDSM#77!

Thank you all for joining our Challenge this week! It was great seeing all the varieties of layers from everyone.  This is my last week to select picks - and I'm going to miss working with these talented women on the design team.  I have enjoyed working with them and learning from them.  You can be sure that I will continue participating in the challenges even if I'm no longer on the Design Team.




Suzanne Johnson


I love the use of the Botanical Gazette DSP that Suzanne chose for her layout.  I also liked her idea of putting the title on a piece of "tape".  You wouldn't be able to do that easily in real life - but MDS makes those sorts of things easy peasy.  I also love all the stitching behind the little bird cage on the left.  Congratulations, Suzanne, and thanks for the inspiration. ~Joan

Be sure to check back tomorrow for a brand new sketch from Tami!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Thank you so much, Joan, for selecting me! I am honored!!! I so appreciate all of your comments. I loved your sketch and it was really inspiring.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us at MDS Monday!