Monday, August 4, 2014

MDSM76 & DT Call!


Hello everyone! Cindy here! I use one of the templates from the photo layouts in MDS as my inspiration for this challenge. I have always loved the look of large photos on a page and in this challenge I divided it up so that you could use the template for large wide photos for scrapbook page or wide layers for card. 

You could use three photos or like our designers have done, make one of them a layer for your journaling section. Finding a photo for this might be a challenge as well. Look for photos that you can narrow the height on and focus on the width.

* We're still doing our DT Call.. This will be the last challenge to enter. Just add (DT) next to your name on your entry in the Linky Tool. 


Challenge Guidelines:
  • Please create a new MDS project for the current challenge.
  • Provide a link back to MDS Monday or use the Challenge Graphic above within your post.
  • Link directly to your Post for this challenge, not your entire blog. (So we can find your project)
  • You can create a Card, Scrap Page or 3-D Object with the Sketch.
  • The Challenge will end on Saturday Aug. 9th @ 12pm EST. 
  • Have fun! 
Check out what the Design Team created below with this fun Sketch.. We hope you will join us! 

__________________________


Cindy Schuster 


Tami Hewlett

Holly Endress


Joan Jeffery


Beth Rush

Heidi Baks


7 comments:

  1. I love this layout for featuring beautiful scenic photos! I've had my coffee (so no more Facebook idiocy LOL) and I am ready to play!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layout! Lookin' forward to seeing all the pages that are created with it! =) Thanks Cindy and the rest of the MDS Monday Team!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm totally loving this sketch. Fantastic layouts from the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm totally loving this sketch, and the great layouts by the DT. Thanks for your continued inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am running into a roadblock posting my additional samples - this happened another time and someone on the team fixed it so that the error message about the link already existing in the lineup did not prevent posting. Please let me know when I can post my other two samples from my blog. Thanks! (BTW, we will have no power tonight from 10pm to 7 am PT - I may have to look for your reply in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 46 minutes too late, lol!!! But I enjoyed the sketch anyway! Thanks!
    http://tanyastampsnthings.blogspot.com/2014/08/bffs.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, after a brutal physical therapy session, I took a little to long to recover today....bummed! Here are my other submissions/samples http://bit.ly/1pItcIm and http://bit.ly/XRp3sj

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us at MDS Monday!