Hello everyone! Cindy here! I use one of the templates from the photo layouts in MDS as my inspiration for this challenge. I have always loved the look of large photos on a page and in this challenge I divided it up so that you could use the template for large wide photos for scrapbook page or wide layers for card.
You could use three photos or like our designers have done, make one of them a layer for your journaling section. Finding a photo for this might be a challenge as well. Look for photos that you can narrow the height on and focus on the width.
* We're still doing our DT Call.. This will be the last challenge to enter. Just add (DT) next to your name on your entry in the Linky Tool.
- Please create a new MDS project for the current challenge.
- Provide a link back to MDS Monday or use the Challenge Graphic above within your post.
- Link directly to your Post for this challenge, not your entire blog. (So we can find your project)
- You can create a Card, Scrap Page or 3-D Object with the Sketch.
- The Challenge will end on Saturday Aug. 9th @ 12pm EST.
- Have fun!
Check out what the Design Team created below with this fun Sketch.. We hope you will join us!