Welcome back to a new MDS Monday challenge! It's Tami, and this week, I want to challenge you to use an ombre effect somewhere on your scrapbook page or card. It can be your background, your title, or some element on your page. You can achieve this by copy and pasting and gradually changing the opacity. Have fun! I can't wait to see what you come up with!!!
- Please create a new MDS project for the current challenge.
- Provide a link back to MDS Monday or use the Challenge Graphic above within your post.
- Link directly to your Post for this challenge, not your entire blog. (So we can find your project)
- You can create a Card, Scrap Page or 3-D Object with the Sketch.
- Have fun, we can't wait to see what you create!