Cindy here and I've got a sketch for you that will challenge you to use those "overlays" that you might have neglected to use lately. Use more than one "overlay" stamp image for the background, then add some splatter, sequins and a frame of some sort to your page. If you're feeling really ambitious, let us see you make this into a card using the same elements!
- Please create a new MDS project for the current challenge.
- Provide a link back to MDS Monday or use the Challenge Graphic above within your post.
- Link directly to your Post for this challenge, not your entire blog. (So we can find your project)
- You can create a Card, Scrap Page or 3-D Object with the Sketch.
- Have fun, we can't wait to see what you create!