Hi everyone, it's Joan here with this round of MDS Monday….and yes, the pun is intended. I've got lots of circles happening on my sketch, but you could substitute any shape that works for you…..just layering a variety of sizes and putting an image in the largest ones. The wonderful thing about MDS pages is you can have as many layers as you like and not have to worry about bulkiness….if that's a word. Have fun with it - we're looking forward to seeing what you create!
- Please create a new MDS project for the current challenge.
- Provide a link back to MDS Monday or use the Challenge Graphic above within your post.
- Link directly to your Post for this challenge, not your entire blog. (So we can find your project)
- You can create a Card, Scrap Page or 3-D Object with the Sketch.
- Have fun, we can't wait to see what you create!
Joan Jeffery ~ JJ Creations