Monday, April 7, 2014

MDSM61 Tara's created a fun Sketch!


Welcome back to a new Challenge here at MDS Monday.. This week Tara has created a great Page Layout for us. How fun are those rounded edges? 


Be sure to read the Guidelines above under "About MDS Monday". 

The challenge will be open until Friday April 18th@11:55pm EST. Check out what the Design Team created below for some inspiration to get you started. 

____________________


Tara Bourgoin


Heidi Baks
 RunningwScissorsStamper


 Tami Hewlett


Beth Rush


Joan Jeffery


Cindy Schuster


1 comment:

  1. Such a lovely sketch! I know I missed the deadline for this challenge, but wanted to let you know I did use it for my own page! Thanks so much for all you ladies do! If you'd like to view my page, it's here: http://mydianedesigns.blogspot.com/2014/04/supporting-mom-mdsm61.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us at MDS Monday!