Sunday, April 27, 2014

Cindy's Picks for MDSM#62!

Thank you to all who played along with MDSM#62! it was so great to see all the variations on the sketch.

Now it's time to check out the top picks as chosen by Cindy!





Diane Malcor - My Diane Designs 


Diane not only made one but TWO awesome cards with this challenge! She worked really hard on the on the birthday one to get the matching colors and then even printed it out! And the Father's Day one is one that I will steal from her cause I never knew how to use that Cog punch for anything! Perfect card from my Dad!  Congratulations, well deserved! ~Cindy




Sue Ericksen - The Soggy Stamper 
Sue's card is so pretty! I love all the happys' in the background in the colors of the DSP and then the BIRTHDAY standing out in the center. I was blown away by the re-coloring of the gold sequins! Will give that one a try next time! Great card and congrats! ~Cindy

Please join us tomorrow for a brand new card sketch from Tami!

4 comments:

  1. Wow! What an honor..... I'm soooo excited! Thanks for your wonderful words regarding my cards Cindy! Knowing that you will CASE my card is the BEST compliment ever!!!! =)
    Sue... your card is lovely! I, too, am amazed of how the recolored sequins look! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Diane - I love your cards. What is the cog punch from? My husband is totally mechanical and he'd love it! And Sue, congrats to you too. I was thinking, how'd she get those beautiful sequins? Now I know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for choosing my card for Honorable Mention, Cindy! :o) I was equally blown away when I recolored the gold sequins. I had planned to have them gold until I reread the instructions that everything else on the card had to be recolored with the color picker using a color in the dsp. What a serendipitous discovery!
    Sue Erickson
    www.soggystamper.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for choosing my card for honorable mention, Cindy! :o) I was equally blown away when I recolored the gold sequins with a color from the dsp. I had planned on leaving them gold until I reread the directions and saw that everything on the card had to be recolored with the color picker. What an exciting discovery that was!
    Sue Erickson
    www.soggystamper.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us at MDS Monday!