Sunday, April 6, 2014

Heidi's Picks for MDSM#59!


Thank you for joining MDS Monday challenge #59.  You all did such a great time using the sketch.  I hope you had fun!  It's always hard to choose the winners.

Time to check out the top picks for the week as chosen by Heidi!




I just love how Julie pulled this page together.  The sketchy papers and trim and cute Easter scene work so well together with her photos.  Thanks so much for sharing with us!


I love the clean look of the long 11 x 8-1/2" pages Diane created.  It pairs so well with the sketch, and I love the flags she used for the trim... very celebratory, vacation feel.  She also shared how she made her own DSP for the flags... check it out!

Be sure to check back tomorrow for a brand new scrap layout from Tara!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Congratulations Julie..... your page is so very adorable! I'm honored to be chosen as the runner up! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was really fun!! Thank you Heidi! Diane, I love your layout and I am honored as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us at MDS Monday!