Sunday, April 19, 2015

Weekly Winners MDSM109

I hope you enjoyed this week's sketch.  I am always amazed at all the wonderful pages our participants submit.  Great job, Everyone!

 Here are this week's picks:


Shelley
Shelley's Musings

 
Shelley was a bit tentative with her MDS skills, but I think she hit it out of the park!  I love the muted photo backdrop and using several boxes for one image.  Great job!

 

Wendie
Epic Day - MDSM 109
Wendie did such a great job of combining bold text and image cards with her photos.  Although there are a lot of colors going on, they meld together seamlessly.  The neutral background choice is perfect.

Thanks to everyone who participated! 
Be sure to come back tomorrow for our new challenge!

1 comment:

  1. Ohmigawd! You picked me?! Thank you so very much for the honour! Now that I've discovered "you", you mustn't go away lol. I want to keep playing and learning :-). There were some awesome, awesome pages and I got some incredible ideas from every one! Thank you everyone! Now going back thru all the past posts lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us at MDS Monday!