Sunday, April 12, 2015

Weekly Winners MDSM108

A big thanks to everyone who posted pages this week!  They were ALL terrific, and you did a great job adding detailed, meaningful journaling.  Once again, I feel like you're all winners, but I am forced to select a few, so here it goes:

 Here are this week's picks:


Sharon
Sharon's Inkie Fingers
Sharon told such a wonderful story about her wedding day, and I love the picture of her looking out the window at the rain.  The sepia colored photos and subtle colors of the background added to an overall elegant page.  Just lovely!


 

Diane
MyDiane Designs
Diane used some wonderful effects to create her aquarium page, and she also added lots of details and feeling to her journaling.  The background makes me feel like I'm looking into an aquarium!  This is just a beautiful page!

Thanks to everyone who participated! 
Be sure to come back tomorrow for our new challenge!

2 comments:

  1. Sharon... I just knew your page was "The Winner" Congrats! =)
    Thanks for choosing mine as the runner-up too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's funny how some pages just come together. That was this one. I have never done a Sepia or Black/White effect on my photos but when I found the background paper, I knew the Sepia would be perfect. Thanks for picking my page.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us at MDS Monday!