Sunday, March 8, 2015

Weekly Winners for MDSM103

What a great batch of pages this week! I loved seeing all the different things you could do with a deceptively simple sketch.

 Here are this week's picks:


Sharon Maranich
Sharon's Inkie Fingers

I love how Sharon used the photo of the cacti as her background paper, it allows her to include an extra picture without compromising the other three.


Lorrie Gould
My Digital Studio

I love the colors Lorrie used, and that DSP strip looks like tire treads, just perfect for the Jeeps.

Be sure to come back tomorrow for our new challenge!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks again for picking my MDS page for your challenge this week. I love using a picture as a background - in this case the cactus. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us at MDS Monday!