Sunday, March 29, 2015

MDSM 107 - Journaling With Freeform

It's Cindy and I am bringing an oldie but a goodie back around. Bring up that Freeform Tool, add some shape to it and then add journaling text to it! If you can read what is in my sample text, it will give you some tips or suggestions. Capture the memory and tell a story of a special single photo!

 Challenge Guidelines:
  • Please create a new MDS project for the current challenge.
  • Provide a link back to MDS Monday or use the challenge graphic above within your post.
  • Link directly to your post or mydigitalstudio.net sample page for this challenge, not your entire website (So we can find your project)
  • You can create a card, scrapbook page or 3-D object with the sketch.
  • The Challenge will end on Saturday April 4th @ 12pm EST. 
  • Have fun! 
_______________________

New MDS backup information on our MDS Videos / How To Tab:   
It's Tami and I've started adding some useful tips to our MDS Videos / How To Tab.  Go to that tab to access a PDF document that outlines how to backup your MDS software, updates, downloads, and projects.  I will add videos next week.  Plus, watch for more helpful hints in upcoming weeks.

Cindy Schuster

Tami Hewlett

Heidi Baks
 RunningwScissorsStamper

Yapha Mason

Beth Rush

Jeanna Bohanon

Thanks for joining us this week!

2 comments:

  1. Now that MDS will no longer be available are you moving over to My Memories Suite too? Its so similar to MDS I was thrilled! And I can move all my MDS files to MMS and still use them plus all the files in MMS too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment Gwen. I really haven't decided yet what I'm going to do personally.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us at MDS Monday!