Sunday, December 1, 2013

MDSM41 Top Picks!


Wow so many fun pages for Challenge #41.. A Big shot out to everyone who played along with us! It wasn't easy for us to make our picks but here they are:


The fantastic pictures, paired with one of my favorite papers, make this page by Kelly DeTommaso the master this week.  I really like the subtle stamped leaves on the title piece and the brads dotting the I's.  Great Job with the sketch!
~Beth




2013 Family Book-011
I love how Monika thought out of the box on this sketch and turned it to the side! Great idea! The stitching and the matching colors to the pictures make it really work. Fun pictures too!
 ~Cindy


I love the use of the colored and Black n' White photos and all the fun details in the background. 
~Holly

We'll see you all back here tomorrow for a new challenge! 

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for selecting my page as a top pick! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Beth for selecting my calendar page as your Monday Master! I loved this layout and am honored to share the spotlight this week with Jessica and Monika who also submitted such beautiful pages.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the picks! The photos in each are great and really highlighted by the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my dear! How exciting…thanks for picking my page…how encouraging! I always leave this site so inspired. Thanks again! Tx Holly! Congrats to the other picks too…you rock!
    Jess

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us at MDS Monday!