Sunday, December 29, 2013

MDSM Top Picks for challenge #45

Thank you to all who played along with Heidi's fun scrap sketch this week! We had some beautiful entries, and as always it was difficult to pick the top picks! Let's check them out.

MDS Master

Wendie's choice of background is just lovely, and the subject matter of the page is absolutely touching!  Thank you so much for sharing with us, Wendie!  ~Heidi


I Made it with MDS


 I love Carol's page celebrating her granddaughter's first birthday!  The balloon with the title on it is perfect and I love the little snowflakes flitting across the page!  Thanks for joining us, Carol.  ~Joan

I love the way Hayley's pictures tell a story, in addition to all the festive embellishments she added.  Also, the neutral background draws attention to the great photos.  Awesome job Hayley! ~Tami


Be sure to check back tomorrow for a brand new scrap layout from Tara!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Tami :) So much fun playing along with you ladies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Joan! And all you ladies who do such a great job with this challenge. This is my favorite challenge site.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Heidi. This brought a tear to my eyes. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to preserve these precious memories.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us at MDS Monday!