Sunday, October 20, 2013

Say Hi to our new Design Team Members


Hello and welcome back to MDS Monday.. We'll have a new challenge up for you in just a few hours but before we get to the challenge we wanted to introduce two new members to our Design Team.


My name is Cindy Schuster. My life involves being a mom of two sweet girls, wife of 20 years to a very supportive husband, friend, full time employee, youth director at our church, and Stampin Up Demonstrator!  I love being creative and crafty!  I recently won a position on the Stampin Up Artisan Design Team for 2013-2014.  Many of my entries for the contest were made with My Digital Studio.

I fell in love with My Digital Studio in 2010 nearly one year after it came out. It was when I was able to created a 24 page scrapbook of that year's Disney vacation in just one week! Could never have done that in traditional scrapbooking! Over the past two years, I have been very active designing with MDS. I even did the beta testing with the Stampin Up MDS team on the MDS 2 update before it came out last summer. You could say I know this program inside AND out.  I also teach MDS classes locally.

I love to share all about this excellent program and I am so thrilled to be on this design team with these amazing designers! I hope that my projects inspire you to get into MDS and all its possibilities!


Hi, I'm Tami, and I'm so excited to be part of the MDS Monday Design Team!  I've been stamping for over 12 years, and became a demonstrator in 2013.  One of my biggest passions is designing with My Digital Studio.  I love challenging myself to learn new techniques, explore possibilities, and push the envelope.  That's one of the reasons why I love sites like this one, because the challenges encourage me to try new things.  

I currently live in Central California with my husband and two teenagers.  In addition to being a demonstrator, I'm also a part-time C.P.A.  I love sports and work out almost every day including swimming, mountain bike riding, kick boxing and dancing.  (That's so I can keep up with the teenagers!)  But, my favorite part of the day is when I can relax in front of my computer and design on MDS.


Welcome to the Team ladies.. We are so excited to be working with you. You'll want to stop by their blogs and say Hi and peek at what they have been creating with MDS. We'll see you all in a bit! 

1 comment:

  1. Lots of added great talent here! Looking forward to your challenges, Cindy and Tami.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us at MDS Monday!