Sunday, October 27, 2013

MDSM Top Picks for Challenge #36!

Wow - you guys sure blew that challenge out of the water! Such great projects for challenge #36. As always, it makes it difficult to choose the top picks...

MDS Monday Master





I just love everything about this page. I love that the circle was represented with the stitching and the way the photo is framed with the suggestion of layers of photos. And check out that burlap! It looks silver and is just stunning on this page. I wouldn't have thought to recolour burlap, because burlap is brown right? No, I was wrong, I now need to make some silvery grey burlap on a page real soon! ~Beth


I Made it with MDS





I love how Wendie used the Warm Wishes sentiment across the main image... and how cute are the polka dots with the snowflake DSP. Congrats Wendie! ~Holly





I love the great colour combo that Lynn has used, especially with the little bit of sparkle added in! The icy-blue in the background is just lovely. Congrats, Lynn! ~Tara


Be sure to swing by tomorrow and see a brand new card sketch from Tara!

2 comments:

  1. I love how Anita turned the sketch into such a stunning scrapbook layout. And Lynn, the colors and sparkle in your card are stunning. Thanks everyone for all the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendie and Lynn... congrats to you two! Totally love your cards! MDS Monday ladies... you never cease to inspire with awesome challenges and samples. I truly feel honoured to be chosen as the "Master"... everyone is always so talented. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us at MDS Monday!