Sunday, August 25, 2013

MDSM Top Picks for Challenge #27!

Than you to all the fabulous entries for this past sketch challenge. There was such a wonderful variety of interpretations. Kudos to everyone! Here are the winners for this week.

MDS Monday Master...


I absolutely love how Cybill took the one big splatter and made it even bigger to use for the shape portion of this sketch. I also like her variety of embellishments of the little group of "flags"... The mixture of flag, curly-q's and washi tape is perfect. Congrats, Cybil. ~Joan



I Made it With MDS


I love Anita's page! She took the sketch and used it beautifully! I love all the details and the colors she used with the black and white photos. Beautiful! ~Rochelle


I love Jonia's fun papers and colours she has used. The fun journaling under each pictures is a very sweet touch. Great job documenting what looks to be a fabulous birthday party, Jonia! ~Tara


Be sure to check back tomorrow for a wonderfully fun sketch from Beth!


3 comments:

  1. Congrats Cybil and Jonia! Love both your layouts so much! And thanks Rochelle for the honourable mention.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW! Thank you!!!!! I have soo much fun playing along with you gals & I always seem to learn something too! Thanks again! I'm honored to have been chosen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just saw this as I have been busy, but thank you so much. And congrats to Cybil and Anita.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us at MDS Monday!