Sunday, August 11, 2013

MDSM #25 Top Picks!

What a fun challenge at MDS Monday - we loved all your interpretations of the sketch, and how you incorporated all those numbers! Lets take a look at the winners this week:


MDS Monday Master...


I love how Jena made her own addition to the DSP by adding numbers and colouring them to match the existing DSP on her page. Way to go! ~Rochelle



I Made it with MDS...


I just love how Stephanie used the numbers to tell the story. Just wonderful! Plus her overlays, including different sized fonts, are fabulous. ~Heidi



Melanie's background is awesome with how she has used the overlay on her photo background creating a lacy look. I love how she's used the number "1", and especially her mixture of black & white and colour photos. It's a beautiful page, Melanie. ~Joan


Be sure to visit us tomorrow for a fabulous new scrap layout from Joan!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much!!! I love playing along with all of the challenges! It means so much that you like them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for honoring me with a top pick! What great company! I was glad that you could feel the "lacy look" of the overlay Joan because the theme of the wedding was burlap and lace! thanks again for the honor!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us at MDS Monday!