Sunday, June 23, 2013

MDSM #18 Top Picks!

It's time to check out the top picks for challenge #18. You all totally rocked the faux embossing - great job! Thanks to everyone who played along.

Just a reminder that the challenge #19 is still open and will be all week, so you have tons of time to play along still!

Ok, lets get to the fab winners this week!

MDS Monday Master





I love Belinda's sweet shamrock 'embossing' and the tilted pictures. Such sweet details with the stitching, the hardware and the buttons. Great job, Belinda! ~Tara




I Made it with MDS Monday




I really think that the photo works perfectly with this sketch and the choices of papers, colors and background stamp all compliment the picture. I love that Yapha has herself in some of the pages too, because I always forget to do that :) ~Beth


Be sure to come back tomorrow for a fun sketch from Rochelle!

2 comments:

  1. Love these layouts. I missed this challenge and I thinkks it 's a cool technique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats ladies! Love your layouts! They are both so great! Good job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us at MDS Monday!