Sunday, June 9, 2013

MDSM #16 - Top Picks!

So many great projects for this week's "card" sketch. We love that there is a mix of scrap pages and cards on theses weeks! 

Heidi is picking our MDS Monday Master this week...


MDS Monday Master!


Anita Krul - My Paper Chronicles

I love the grunge look and rainbow colors of her text. The use of linear text for the strips on the layout is a great interpretation. And of course the photos are adorable! Great job!! ~Heidi



I Made it with MDS Monday



I love the border that Lisa created using the crowns and the "embellishment" from this Artistic Etchings set - clever creation. The color combination is great - and I'm a sucker for Paris! ~Joan



I love the masculine feel to Denise's page and how it ties in with "the back 40" barn door, how cool! And the coloring of the world is just perfect. ~Rochelle


Thanks for playing along, and we'll see you tomorrow with a brand new card sketch from Tara.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you ladies. I am honoured. Everyone had such great work. Denise and Lisa... congrats to you two as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Anita. Thanks Team that made my day! I love this challenge blog and especially love the help you give us learning how to do different things with our MDS. Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedules to do this

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Anita and Thanks also to the team. Being picked made my day! I love these challenges thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedules to create these challenges and teach us new ways to use MDS

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks SO much for the wonderful comments about my page Rochelle ~ I'm loving MDS...just working on another page for Seth, and my 'you mean the world to me' has disappeared from my page ~ Not sure what that is all about...back to my page to see if I can trouble shoot that! Thanks again...made my day! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us at MDS Monday!