Monday, February 16, 2015

MDSM 101 - Put It On A Tilt

It's Tami here for this week's challenge.  My sketch is fairly simple, so it leaves lots of room for imagination.  You can use three photos, like the template, or combine them into one or two, like my example.  I used both the Align and Group Tools to first align and then group and rotate my photo boxes and circles.  To make it easy to reproduce, I made a short video showing how to set up my template.



Video:  (At the end of the video, I reference another technique that I was originally planning to include in the challenge, but I changed my mind.  So, just focus on the Align and Group Tools this week.)



I can't wait to see what you come up with!


Challenge Guidelines:
  • Please create a new MDS project for the current challenge.
  • Provide a link back to MDS Monday or use the challenge graphic above within your post.
  • Link directly to your post or mydigitalstudio.net sample page for this challenge, not your entire website (So we can find your project)
  • You can create a card, scrapbook page or 3-D object with the sketch.
  • The Challenge will end on Saturday February 21st @ 12pm EST. 
  • Have fun! 
_______________________


Tami Hewlett
Swimming In Stamps


Anita Krul

Yapha Mason
Stamps & Scraps

Beth Rush
Beth's Digital Cuts

Jeanna Bohanon
Stamp Time Somewhere

Heidi Baks
 RunningwScissorsStamper

Cindy Schuster


1 comment:

  1. I'm so jazzed that MDS Monday is going beyond the 100th challenge! I thought you gals might be burnt out, which I would totally understand! I love your challenge Tami. And all layouts are absolutely wonderful. Thanks for all you do and have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us at MDS Monday!