Hi everyone! Beth here with this weeks challenge. Today I would like you to play with clusters. You can use a cluster of embellishments, punches or stamps! Add a large cluster to the top left and a smaller cluster on the bottom right. You can use the all the boxes for photos or just use a few for photos and fill the rest with papers or journaling, it's up to you. I hope that you have fun with this layout.
- Please create a new MDS project for the current challenge.
- Provide a link back to MDS Monday or use the Challenge Graphic above within your post.
- Link directly to your Post for this challenge, not your entire blog. (So we can find your project)
- You can create a Card, Scrap Page or 3-D Object with the Sketch.
- The Challenge will end on Saturday November 15th @ 12pm EST.
- Have fun!
Beth's Digital Cuts