Hello all, and welcome to a new week at MDS Monday! Tara here hosting this week, and I've kept the sketch quite simple... but there's a catch if you're up for it - I'd love to see white/vanilla/ivory as your main colours, but a 'pop' or two of 1 other colour. Sometimes it's hard to see a white embellishment on a white background, but you can add a little drop shadow or border to make it stand out a bit.
Can't wait to see what you come up with!
- Please create a new MDS project for the current challenge.
- Provide a link back to MDS Monday or use the Challenge Graphic above within your post.
- Link directly to your Post for this challenge, not your entire blog. (So we can find your project)
- You can create a Card, Scrap Page or 3-D Object with the Sketch.
- The Challenge will end on Saturday Sept. 20th @ 12pm EST.
- Have fun!
We can't wait to see what you create... Check out our Design Team's projects below for some great Inspiration!
Swimming In Stamps
Our September Guest Designer