Sunday, May 25, 2014

Heidi's Pick for MDSM#66!


I'm so pleased several of you took on the challenge of a shaped card.  I hope you learned some things in the process and will try is again soon.  We had some great entries, so make sure you scroll down and check them out!  

Let's check out the top picks as selected by Heidi!



Wowzers, what a fabulous couple of butterfly cards!  Not only did Suzanne come up with a fun fold, but she got super creative with coloring her butterfly stamp.  Make sure you check out how she did it!



I love that Sue chose a shaped masculine card.  I don't recall seeing any specifically masculine cards in the past, and I hadn't thought of a ship card.  This card is a refreshing change, and I love that she made it a graduate card!  Superb!

Congratulations Ladies.. and a Big Thank You to everyone who played along with us. 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for picking me, Heidi!! I kinda impressed myself with this one (giggle)!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us at MDS Monday!