Sunday, September 8, 2013

MDSM Top Picks for Challenge #29

Wow, you ladies did awesome with challenge #29! We loved seeing all of your pages with the cool frames. Now it's time to check out the winners this week:

MDS Monday Master...




I really love how this page came together. The pictures are just terrific and the papers chosen really make them stand out. The flowers in the journaling box balance the floral embellishment on the side and I just love the pennants. Super fun page!! ~Beth




I Made it with MDS...




I love Wendie's fun frames - they are absolutely perfect for this page and really make the images 'come alive'. The strip of chevrons down the sides it a great detail! Congrats, Wendie! ~Tara



Great use of red and black to showcase a Disney theme. I love the little extra pop of color Cori has added. ~Holly



Be sure to swing by tomorrow for a brand new scrap layout from Heidi!

3 comments:

  1. Anita's page is just perfect! Congratulations, Anita. I love the dsp, the colors and the sweet photos.

    I'm honored to be recognized here. I just love seeing all the different and great takes on the MDSM challenges. I look forward to every Monday so see what this talented and hard-working (this all takes so much time and effort) team comes up with. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much... I love beginning my day finding out little surprises like this! And congrats to Wendie and Cori too. I loved all the entries this week. Everyone is so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the sweet comments about my layout! I love Wendie and Anita's layouts (as usual) too!! Thanks for the fun sketches and challenges! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us at MDS Monday!