Sunday, February 10, 2013

MDSM6 Top Picks!

It's time for our top picks for MDS Monday challenge #6. We loved seeing what you created with the great sketch from Joan!


This week's top pick is...


Joan's Pick / Wendie Waldman

Wowzers!!! It was incredibly hard to pick a MDS Monday Master this week. There were so many fabulous entries. Thank you, all, for participating. I finally settled on Wendie's project "Bring on the Cake". I loved the starburst background and how she incorporated the startburst in some of the hexagons. Her photos told a wonderful story - I think it's sweet that her husband took the time to chronicle his adventures in the kitchen for her surprise.



And now on the the honourable mentions...



I just love the papers that Sherry has used and her wonderful photos. Great colours and clean design.


Holly's Pick / Jeanne Steinhilber

Jeanne's page is perfect for the pictures she chose. I really like the texture on her background page and the way she added the two small pictures.


Heidi's Pick / Kim Prakken

I am in love with her use of drop shadow effect on this mostly B&W layout! Great use of colour for emphasis!


Thank you all so much for playing with this challenge! 
Look forward to seeing you on Monday with a brand new sketch!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, I am thrilled to get a mention! This is only my third time using the MDS software. I love having all the beautiful SU product to use in a program that is easy to understand.
    Looking forward to more challenges. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, thank you my fellow MDS'ers! I think all the submissions are great. I'm having so much fun with the challenges here. Thanks for your inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us at MDS Monday!