Sunday, May 11, 2014

Tami's Picks for MDSM#64!


Thank you so much for participating in MDS Monday #64!  I enjoyed seeing your sparkling entries. 

Time to check out the top picks this week as chosen by Tami!




I can't help but pick my mother's card on Mother's Day!  I love all her attention to detail, especially the way she recolored the sequins and wrapped the twine around her tag.  I also think Lorrie's color combination is just gorgeous with all the variations of purple.  I'm so glad she started playing along with us at MDS Monday!!!  Happy Mother's Day to a talented and awesome mom!







Susie's card was incredibly beautiful too!  I love the doily in the background, as well as all the layered flowers.  What a pretty twist to the template!!!  The designer series papers Susie used are some of my favorites, and make for a gorgeous color combination.  Awesome job!



1 comment:

  1. Oh wow! I'm so thrilled you liked my card! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us at MDS Monday!