Monday, May 5, 2014

MDSM65 ... Sky's the limit on your imagination!


Welcome back to a new Week here at MDS Monday!!! It's Holly here and I'll be your hostess this round.. I've created a pretty basic sketch for you today. I like to give you clean sketches that you run wild with!!! Feel free to change the Stars to any shape you want, GO CRAZY!!!


Be sure to check out the Guidelines above under "About MDS Monday" the challenge is open for 2 weeks and the Linky will close on Friday May 16th @ 11:55pm EST. Check out what the Design Team created below.. We hope you will join us! 

_____________________


Holly Endress


Tara Bourgoin
Can't Stamp the Rain

Heidi Baks

3 comments:

  1. Awesome sketch! Lovely pages from the Design Team....it always amazes me to see how each interpret the sketch! Thanks so much for all you do to inspire others to use/play with MDS! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could not get my image link to my blog to work; I thought I had fixed it when I put the image location URL in (on the linking form) but testing it here just opens the image here, not the post on my blog. Can I fix that? My blog is powered by Blogger, if that makes a difference.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Suzanne, you can click the title of your blog post, or right click on the title and choose 'copy link location', and that will give you the correct link to paste. Hope that helps!

      Delete

Thanks for joining us at MDS Monday!