Sunday, May 18, 2014

Holly's Picks for MDSM65!


What a great set of pages for MDSM65... I love how everyone made my Sketch your own and they were all so different! It wasn't easy but I was able to narrow it down... Let's see who the Top Picks are:



I love how Lorrie added so much texture to her background.. and her fun additions of Nature elements. 




Suzanne

This page came out great.. I love the photo as the background and how she incorporated the photos into her elements. 



What a great page to showcase all those beautiful flowers. The elements in the background are perfect. I love the pop of flowers she added. 

Congratulations Ladies.. and a Big Thank You to everyone who played along with us. We'll see you all back here tomorrow for a new challenge!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful picks. I love seeing how unique everyone's layouts are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for picking one of mine, Holly! Please let me know if I am supposed to "do" anything with the lovely badge...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Suzanne.. Feel free to display the badge on your blog.

      Delete
  3. Congratulations Lorrie! Thanks Holly for selecting mine along with Suzanne's page. It's an honor to be among such great talent! Thanks so much for these challenges.... they help my pages become better and better.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us at MDS Monday!