Sunday, May 4, 2014

Joan's Picks for MDSM#63!

Thank you to everyone who joined us for MDSM #64 - it was fun seeing the different interpretations of the sketch!

Time to check out the top picks as chosen by Joan!




I love how Kris has dropped a single photo into all of the parts of the sketch. Since she used a subtle background, and added a drop shadow to each section, it looks like you're looking through a fancy framed window onto a wonderful scene. Wonderful job, Kris! ~Joan





I love Julie's choice of an "old" MDS kit and the embellishments she chose. I haven't thought of using two staples crossed over before - good idea! I also love how some of her pieces are skew - which is exactly how you feel when you're under the weather! Great page, Julie! ~Joan


Be sure to check back tomorrow for a brand new scrap layout from Holly!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks ladies for selecting my page as one of your top picks. I love your challenges, they are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the two selected pages. Kris' page took my breath away. And I just love how Julie skewed the pieces - so cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us at MDS Monday!