Monday, July 22, 2013

MDSM24 Joan's got a fun Card Sketch!


Hello everyone - it's Joan here, bringing you this week's card sketch challenge. I have to admit that I went back in time with this one. I've just come home from the Stampin' Up! Convention, and so, when I was planning this sketch, I looked back to see what I used as a swap card the first time I took swaps to convention.....this is the layout - and so I hope you enjoy the bit of nostalgia. Feel free to use any shape for the grouping - it just makes it that much more fun to see everyone's creativity.


Be Sure to read the Guidelines above under "About MDS Monday".

______________________________________

Joan ~ JJ Creations





This Challenge will be open until Friday August 2nd @ 11:59pm EST. We hope you'll join us!! 

1 comment:

  1. Love everything about today's post. I was so pleased to meet Rochelle and Joan at convention. OK, why didn't I take pictures?! Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us at MDS Monday!