Sunday, December 16, 2012

MDSM #2 Top Picks!

Thank you all for playing along with us for our second challenge at MDS Monday!

MDS Master top is...



It was hard to select a Master.  There were lots of fabulous entries. However, in the end I pick Diane at MyDiane Designs.  I loved a number of her page elements:  the colour/papers she chose, the scallop punch tucked along the edge, using the Dahlia embellishments and especially how she created the "label" for her journaling.  On top of that,  she turned the sketch into a double spread to meet her needs. 


And the honourable mentions are...



I really like how she placed her elements and the colors she used really make the images pop.



I love the kit she chose to use, and the journals on top of the digital tape is brilliant! 



I love the idea behind this page so much - What a great way to remember our creations after we have given them away!


Thanks to everyone for playing. We look forward to playing with you again on Monday!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! I feel so honored that you picked my two-page spread. All of this weeks' entries were so beautifully done too. Thank you again! I love these challenges! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these challenges! thanks for picking my design as an honorable mention! Can't wait to play with the new challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us at MDS Monday!