Sunday, May 10, 2015

Weekly Winners MDSM112

Hello!  I want to give a big thank you to all of you who played along with my challenge this week!  We're nearing the end here (sniff sniff), and I was super happy to check out so many wonderful layouts!  You guys seriously make it so hard to choose winners, but choose I must, so without further ado...

 ...here are this week's picks:


Cori Kozak



Today being Mother's Day made Cori's photo of her and her mom extra special to me.  My mom lives across the country, so I know these moments together are so precious!  The colours of DSP and embellishments in this download she used are soft and pretty and complement her photo perfectly!  Congrats Cori!



Wendie Waldman
Let's Go Play - MDSM112

I loved that Wendie used a picture of her "home on wheels"!  What a fun idea!  Camping is near and dear to me, and something we do very often as a family, so it really spoke to me!  I especially loved the cards that Wendie used for her layout, along with that map and the grunge stamp in the background!  It looks like a tire track!  Cool!  Congrats Wendie!

Thanks to everyone who participated! 
Be sure to come back tomorrow for our new challenge!

3 comments:

Thanks for joining us at MDS Monday!