Sunday, February 22, 2015

Weekly Winners for MDSM 101!

 I loved seeing all the pages you designed this week!  They were ALL so creative and different, and they worked so well with the template.  You always make it so hard to pick a winner!
 Here are this week's picks:


Lorrie Gould
My Digital Studio.net
The colors and background Lorrie selected are just gorgeous and work so well with these beautiful photos!  I also really love the row of shells; they're just perfect for the theme of this page.  Absolutely lovely page! ~ Tami


Wendie Waldman
My Digital Studio.net
I love watercolor stamps, so when I saw the row of watercolor hearts, I fell in love with this page.  All the soft pink hues work so well, but my favorite part is the journaling!  To me, this is what scrapbooking is all about, capturing those great memories forever.  Great job Wendie ~ Tami

Be sure to come back tomorrow for our new challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining us at MDS Monday!