Sunday, January 25, 2015

Beth's Picks for MDSM98

Thank you so much to everyone who participated in the Punch challenge!  It was really fun to see all the different punches that people used!  We had such variety and I know I will be using a few of these ideas in the future!  

 Here are this week's picks:


Sharon Maranich
Sharon's Inky Fingers 
I really love how Sharon used the date for her punches.  Both of her pages were great but I really liked the photo in the background of this version.  Sharon plans to use her page n the front of her 2015 calendar, what a great idea!


Lorrie Gould
Another beautiful fall page!  Can you tell I am over winter?   I loved how Laurie used another punch slightly offset to frame her main image.  I also like the falling leaves sprinkling down the page.  Lovely.

Be sure to come back tomorrow for our new challenge!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Thanks so much for picking my fall page. I love it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great picks - I love how the punch images give you a "peek" into the photos.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us at MDS Monday!