Sunday, November 30, 2014

Tara's Pick for MDSM#91!

A big thank you to those who played along with challenge #91. It was great to see how you all incorporated numbers into your project! As always, selecting a winner is a difficult task... so let's check out the MDS Monday Master for this week!



I love Sharon's fun and festive New Year's page! Great idea for a page to incorporate a number! The background paper she chose just makes me want to celebrate and the photos are fabulous. Great job, Sharon! ~Tara

Be sure to check back tomorrow for a brand new challenge!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for choosing my layout this week. That was a tough one for me!! I am thrilled to be a guest designer this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the red touches on your layout, Sharon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us at MDS Monday!