Sunday, September 14, 2014

Beth's Top Picks for MDSM#81!



I would like to thank everyone for playing with us this week. It is always fun to see everyone's different takes on the sketch and I love seeing all the papers and colors people choose! 



Tanya Harvey ~ Tanya's Stamps & Things

I really liked Tanya's page celebrating some quality time with her sweetie.  The colors are soft and pretty and let the photos show of those happy smiles. 



Sharon Maranich ~ Sharon's Inkie Fingers

Sharon created some really fun subway art for her background to really show her love of the game! 

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Tanya!!! and Sharon, too!!! GREAT pages!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for picking my MDS page. I had so much fun making it .... even though I had a few problems. I had almost finished the page - at least doing the Subway Art part when MDS locked up on me. Grrrr! When I pulled it back up, everything was gone so back to the drawing board. Glad I was persistant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww! Thanks!! :) Totally made my day to see this!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us at MDS Monday!