Sunday, March 9, 2014

Top Picks for MDSM#55!

Thank you to all who played along with MDS Monday #55! It was so fun to see how everyone used the sketch and the added challenge of incorporating your state/province. Such creativity!


MDS Monday Master



There were so many great projects for this challenge! It was really hard to pick my favourite! But I picked Wendie's info filled page for the Master. The freeform trails lines with the points, the states map placed one by one, the little trees placed all over and the wooden title (I forward about those wood letters!) put this page over the top! Congrats Wendie on a sketch well done! ~Cindy


I Made it with MDS Monday




I really like how Julie's page turned out. The silver and gold title are great and the pops of red behind the woodcuts really make them stand out. The soft background really draws you into the pictures and I just really like that shaped clip with the twine bow. ~Beth



I love all the arrows, chevrons and elements that Kris has used... And how well she rose up the challenge of adding your state/province! There is no MDS download for Australia, so Kris took it upon herself to incorporate her own map - Great job, Kris! ~Tara

Be sure to check back tomorrow for a brand new scrap layout from Tami!

4 comments:

  1. I'm so honored to have my page selected as the MDS Master. Thank you for your great challenges and giving me lots of opportunity to share with others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much ladies for your lovely comments. I am honoured to be selected. I would also like to thank you for the great challenges. I am using MDS much more confidently and love to complete your challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! What a fun challenge and thanks for kind words Beth! I am planning on joining in on the MDS Monday challenges more often. That will keep me playing with MDS in spite of my crazy schedule!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! What a fun challenge! I am planning on joining the MDS Monday challenges more often. That will keep me playing with MDS in spite of my crazy schedule! Thanks for the kind words Beth!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us at MDS Monday!