Monday, December 30, 2013

MDSM47 Tara's Keeping it simple!


Hello and welcome back to a brand new challenge here at MDS Monday. Tara here as your hostess this week and I have a simple sketch for you - a lot of room for embellishing and interpreting :) Just pop your pictures in, and go!



Be sure to read the Guidelines about under "About MDS Monday"

The Challenge is open until Friday Jan. 10th at 11:55pm EST. Now let's see what the Design Team created below: 


Tara Bourgoin



Tami Hewlett




Beth Rush


Cindy Schuster 


Joan Jeffery


Holly Endress


2 comments:

  1. What a nice sketch! So many possibilities :-) I love how each of you on the design team have used this. Your pages are beautiful! Can't wait to share what I make :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this sketch and actually did the challenge, but internet problems and later forgetfulness kept me from entering my layout. If you are so inclined, you can view my creation here... http://cjstamps.blogspot.com/2014/01/happy-new-year-little-late.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us at MDS Monday!