Sunday, August 18, 2013

MDSM #26 Top Picks!

Hello everyone! Thank you to all who played along with challenge #26! It's time to give out some cheers for our Top Picks this week:

MDS Monday Master...



I love the colors that Lisa used and the snowflakes for the embellishments. Perfect! ~Heidi



I Made it with MDS Monday...


Rebecca

This came out great... I love the color combo she used ad the DSP in the background really pops. ~Holly


Hayley

I love this delicate "girly" page with the butterflies and gems flitting about. I also love that wee bit of grey splatter in the background - water splashes by the elephant friend perhaps. ~Joan


Be sure to come back tomorrow for a brand new card sketch from Tara!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, thank you so much Heidi!!!

    Congrats to all the picks,each of you set the bar so high, I am just honored to be among you all!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us at MDS Monday!